Dear Customers, if you have any questions when using the products of our company, please Contact 400-004-0105 directly!
1. Can we put the brand name (logo) on these devices?
Yes, we support OEM/ODM service, theprocess of customization is :
1 Provide the specific requirement.
2 Our design engineer will draw thedesign draft
3 You confirm the design draft
4 Start produce
2. How many devicescan do for OEM service?
Over 50 PCS that can support to printlogo
Over 500 PCS that can custom Shell andpacking box
And the details of OEM service Fee willdiscuss when needed
3. What payment issupport?
T/T， Western Union, PayPal
4. How is theMinimum Order Quantity (MOQ)?
Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) is 5 PCS
5. When is thelead time?
1-3 days for a sample, 15 working daysfor a large quantity.
ARM Serialsinclude FL100/120、FL200N、FL300、FL500W、FL600W、FL600N1and so on.
——————————————— Password Questions——————————————
1. The super password of each terminal
Type | super password
FL100 | fladmin
FL120 | fladmin
FL300 | cloudcomputer300
FL600W | fladmin
FL600N | fladmin
—————————————— Performance Questions——————————————
1. Which operationsystem can support the RemoteFX feature that can provide the better video playexperience to the terminals?
The operation system which is support RemoteFXfeature：Windows7SP1、Windows8 、Windows10、Windows 2012、Windows 2016；
The operation system which is notsupport RemoteFX feature： Windows XP、Vista、Windows2008；
——————————————— Fault Detecting———————————————
1. The terminal can not connect to the host
A Make sure that the remotedesktop function has opened, and the user which want to connect has the remotedesktop user permission.
B Make sure that the firewall hasbeen closed in the host, and can successfully PING between host and terminal.
C Make sure that the multiuserconnection services has been installed in the host.
D Make sure that the group policyhas been modified in the host
——————————————— Multiuser Connection Patch ———————————————
1. The Solutions of RDP Multi-User Connection Problem
Follow this document to solve the problem:
X86 Serials include X4000、X5000 Serials（Intel i3 i5 i7）、X6000、X8350 and so on.
——————————————— BIOS Settings———————————————
1. How to into theBIOS ? How to show the boot device interface that can boot from usb disk orother devices?
Press “Delete” for entering the BIOSinterface; When thepower is on, push the startup button then click the “Delete” in the keyboardall the time until the BIOS interface has shown.
Press “F7 or F11” for entering the BootDevice Menu Interface;When the power is on, push the startup button then click the “F7 or F11” in thekeyboard all the time until the Boot Device Menu Interface has shown.
2. How to open theResume by Alarm function?
After into the BIOS, select advanced > Restore On RTC Alarm, and change the option to Enable, whenhas set to Enable, need to set the static Alarm time for resume, the format is Day：Hour：Min：Sec
3. How to open theRestore AC Power function?
After into the BIOS, select chipset >PCH-IO Configuration > Restore AC Power Loss, and change the option to Power On.
The Meaning of each Status：
Power Off-----After the AC Power plugin, the device will not start.
Power On----- After the AC Power plug in,the device will start automatically.
Last State----- After the AC Power plugin, the device will keep the last state.
4. How to open the Remote Wakeup (Remote Startup)function?
After into the BIOS, select chipset>Wake On LAN, and change the option to Enable. (Some typeof devices has no option in BIOS with the remote wakeup, but the function isopened by default.)
5. How to open the Network Booting (PXE boot)function?
After into the BIOS, select advanced>Launch PXE OpROM, and change the option to Enable.
(Notice：The location of this function is different in somedevices, but the name of function is the same)
6. How to Update BIOS?
X86 serials devices all support updateBIOS, if there have the fault cause by BIOS, we suggest to update BIOS toresolve the problems. But due to the difficult update progress, update BIOS inno fault situation is not been permitted.
There are three main steps to updateBIOS：Write the DOS system into the USB disk、Copy the BIOS files and toolsinto the USB disk、Update BIOS。
1. Install the UltraISO software andprepare a DOS system file, Open UltraISO, click “open” – “files”, select thename called “MSDOS7.10”, then click open.
2. Plug in the USB disk, then click “boot”– “write into Disk”, click “write” and wait for the writing finish. (Warming:the USB disk will be format, and do not plug the other USB disk when writing)
3. When the writing is done, copy theBIOS update files into the USB disk, then plug into the device, set the bootdevice to USB disk and can enter the DOS system, then use command to updateBIOS. (Warming: do not copy the files into the folder, just copy in the root folderof the USB disk)
4. Plug the USB disk in the device andalso connect the keyboard. Power on the device and press “F7 or F11” in the keyboard all thetime until the Boot Device Menu Interface has shown, select the USB disk deviceoption and press “enter” to enter the DOS system, then according to the BIOSupdate tools description to press the key(usually is 1 or F) to update theBIOS.
——————————————— System Install——————————————
1. When install theWindows 7 OS through the USB Disk, the USB3.0 ports do not work fine?
MSI Smart Tool Called win7 Smart Tool,is used for injecting the USB3.0 driver software in Windows 7 OS, and can makethe Windows 7 OS installation USB Disk in fast. So can resolve that somemotherboards can not identify the USB3.0 ports in Windows 7 OS.